Know how to play your instrument but need help
focusing on the “business” side of the music business?
• • •
Trying to step it up, make some waves and take things to the next level?
Want to get into teaching private lessons, gigging more, facilitating group workshops, selling your music online, or simply developing a presence and reputation both on- and off-line?
• • •
Need someone to be held accountable to?
Whatever you may be dreaming of doing, I want to help you make it a reality. One of my strengths is being creative in finding ways to make money making music, and I am ready, willing and able to help you discover ways to accomplish your personal and professional musical goals.
During a series of weekly 30-minute calls (and bonus followup check-ins), you and I will flesh out the issues holding you back from getting where you want your career to go, decide on small action steps to move in the desired direction, and work together to make some amazing things happen.
Depending on your goals, needs and current situation, topics that we cover may include:
• Marketing yourself (in new areas across the country or right in your hometown).
• Outsourcing tasks that you despise, or are wasting your time every day.
• Building a website and effectively using social media.
• What branding really is and how to do it right.
• Writing (books, articles, etc.) and public speaking.
• Making travel a bigger part of your life and career.
• Creative ways of networking and spreading the word about you and your music.
Start taking your music career seriously.
Invest in yourself, sign up now and let’s get rockin’!
one 30-minute introductory coaching session
- Give it a shot.
four 30-minute coaching sessions
- A month of one-on-one coaching for about the same price as a month of private lessons . . . but with an entirely different (read: bigger) return on your investment!
eight 30-minute coaching sessions
- Two months of coaching! More sessions, more savings, more results.