Skype Drum Lessons
No matter where you’re at in the world, we can connect for live 1-on-1 drum lessons, using the magic of the interwebs and a fancy little computer application you may have heard of . . . Skype!
After each live lesson, I encourage students to (after practicing) record a video of him/her playing the grooves/fills/concepts we covered, and let me review them by email or a private YouTube link. I will gladly give follow-up thoughts and suggestions at no additional charge.
Get rockin’ in no time with these five simple steps:
1. Email me (at firstname.lastname@example.org) about what you’d like to work on in our lessons. By email or phone, we can discuss how this all works and what days/times are best to schedule our lesson(s).
2. If you don’t already have a Skype account (free!), get yourself registered, and the software installed, right here.
3. Add me to your list of Skype contacts. (username: powerspercussion)
4. Click one of the PayPal buttons below to purchase a single lesson, or a package of 4 (for the price of three).
5. Let’s do this. You and I connect at our scheduled time and get to work increasing your drumming skills!
[ * Note that students younger than 18 must have a parent present for our first Skype lesson *]
[* Note that 60-minute lessons cannot be broken into two 30-minute lessons *]
- desktop, laptop computer, tablet or smartphone located near your drumset or hand drum setup, with:
– webcam & microphone (either built-in or external)
– speakers or headphones/earbuds
- solid internet connection (a high-speed direct connection is always preferable to wireless)
- Skype installed (and to be registered)